- I'm from West Virginia, and like all Mountain State expatriates, I can and do talk endlessly about the state I no longer live in and too seldom visit.
- I've lived in Nashville for 20 years, and love it here.
- I'm blessed with the smartest, funniest, most creative, most fascinating, most beautiful wife that there could possibly be.
- We have wonderful dogs - and one of them is not only subjectively but nominally great, since he's a Great Pyrenees.
- I once shot Mike Reno, just to watch his headband die.
- The rest, well, you're just gonna have to wait.
However, the creation of this blog is, in part, my attempt to make my writing, my thoughts, and my life in general more accessible to everyone who might want to participate in them. MySpace forces folks to register if they want to view my blog or post comments. I understand anyone's reluctance not to submit to that requirement, and since I want more participation and community, not less, here we are.
Annnnnd.... here we go! In the words of Wilco's Jeff Tweedy before the first Summerteeth tour show I saw, "hope everything works."